1.What are the event categories at IIMB RUN?
Timed 10M, Timed 10K, Timed 5K and Non-timed 3K Run/Walk
2. When is the IIMB Run event?
The event is scheduled for Sunday, 5th Jan 2020. The 10M flag off time is at 05:00AM /10K flag off time is at 06:00AM / 5k at 7:00AM / 3K at 7:30AM, reporting time is 1hr before the event flag off.
3. How much is the registration fee?
Timed 10M is Rs.1500 Timed 10K is Rs.1100 Timed 5K is Rs.900 3K walk/run is Rs.650 Registration fee is incl. of GST.
4. What are all included in the Registration fee?
The fee covers entry to the event. Breakfast and finisher medals to all participants.
5. Will I get a race day T-shirt?
Race Day T-shirt is complimentary. Please provide your sizes during registration. While we try our best to get you the correct size, the organisers will not be held responsible in case of shortage of any t-shirt size.
6. Can I register manually (offline)
There are no manual registrations for the event.
7. Is there a minimum/maximum age for participants?
For 10K & 5K minimum age to participate is 18 years as on 5th Jan 2020. Children below 18 years are allowed for the Majja 3K walk/run provided he/she is along with an adult member registered for the event category.
8. Can I transfer my registration? Will there be any refund?
We would prefer see you at the event hence transfer of registration is not available in this event. No refund of registration fee will be provided.
9. Where do I collect my bibs for the run?
To be shared soon.
10. Is the race route completely inside IIMB campus?
It has been our constant effort to make your experience at our event the best. Hence have made some changes to ensure all the 3 categories of run will be held within the IIMB Campus only.
11. Do we have timing chips provided for all categories of the run?
All participants of 10M, 10K & 5K run will be provided with timing chips. The majja 3k walk is a non timed event hence no timing chips will be provided. The participants of 10M, 10K & 5K would need to register their timing chips once collected at the bib distribution location.
12. Do I need to carry my ID card for the BiB Collection? Which ID cards are accepted?
Yes, you need to carry any approved government id cards with photo and Date of Birth. (Eg: Aadhaar card, Passport, Driving License etc.)
In case of 3K majja run for kids the guardians accompanying the children must carry a valid id proof as mentioned above.
13. Can I change my race category once I have applied/my application is confirmed?
Once you have applied for a particular race category, you cannot change your race category.
14. What is the last date for the registration?
Last Date for registrations will be 31st Dec 2019.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please choose the event category carefully, confirmed registrations are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. Provide us with a secure email ID/mobile number that you can access regularly, since this will be our primary means of communication during the run up to the event.
2. Users of email services that offer filtering/blocking of messages from unknown email address should add this email id email@example.com to their address list.
3. We will be sending regular updates to the Mobile number you have provided in the registration form this should be not treated as spam and you shall not take any action against our bulk sms service provider.
4. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the organizers shall be deemed as received by the runners.
5. Please fill out only those fields that are necessary for mailing purposes. Do not provide redundant data in multiple fields (i.e., do not list the same data for city, province and country), as this will only complicate our ability to contact you, if necessary.
6. You are aware that running / long distance running is an extreme sport and can be injurious to body and health. You take full responsibility for participating in the 'IIMB Run for a Change' event and do not hold the organizing committee or any of it’s members or entities responsible for any injury or accident.
7. You shall consult your physician and undergo complete medical examination to assess your suitability to participate in the event.
8. You also assume all risks associated with participating in this event including, but not limited to, falls, contact with other participants, the effects of the weather, including high heat or humidity, traffic and the condition of the road, arson or terrorist threats and all other risks associated with a public event.
9. You agree that 'IIMB Run for a Change' shall not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury that might occur as a result of your participation in the event.
10. You agree to abide by the instructions provided by the organizers from time to time in the best interest of your health and event safety.
11. You also agree to stop running if instructed by the Race Director or the Medical Staff or by the Aid Station Volunteers.
12. You confirm that your name and media recordings taken during your participation may be used to publicize the event and other events that may be organised by the Organizers in future
13. You may acknowledge and agree that your personal information can be stored and used by' IIMB Run for a Change' or any other company in connection with the organization, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
14. You confirm that, in the event of adverse weather conditions, major incidents or threats on the day, any of the force majeure or restriction by authority, the organizers reserve the right to stop/cancel/postpone the event. You understand that confirmed registrations and merchandise orders are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be modified. The organizers reserve the right to reject any application without providing reasons. Any amount collected from rejected applications alone will be refunded in full (excluding bank charges wherever applicable)
15. For any reason you cannot turn up on race day, no refund in any form will be given.
16. If this registration is being made on behalf of a minor, you confirm that you are the parent / guardian of the child and that he/She has your permission to take part in the event. You further concur that all the above rules shall apply to him/her as if he were a major.
17. Participants must personally appear for collecting the running Bibs. Bibs can be distributed in-absentee with written consent of the registered runners.
18. Runners will not be allowed to stay on the course beyond the cut-off time considering the safety and health issues.
19. Race Director’s decision will be final & binding. We request total cooperation from runners in this regards.